Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, November 26, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I am waiting impatiently for tomorrow.
And my current emoticon?

Excited!!
As my parents will be visiting me tomorrow.
I am just too excited that I am not in a mood to study nor sleep!
My test is coming up next week and I just don't feel like studying.
It has been a long time since they last saw me.
My mind is just thinking about tomorrow where my parents will bring me out of campus. [laughs]
But I won't be going back to my hometown though
Just that I am happy to be able to relax my mind tomorrow. [nods] ^^
But after that,I must be serious in studying for my test!

I guess I will be busy looking at my books next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}