Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, November 6, 2011 @ 3:16 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I finally placed a new blog layout!
What is your opinion on this layout? ^^
This is actually my first placing a layout it has a happy theme to it.
This time's layout is featuring the Kagamine twins Len and Rin.
The image above was taken from Zerochan.net as placed in the credits section.
But the overall layout was done by me^^
Kagamine Len and Kagamine Rin.Looking cute together^^

Hope this new layout would sort of make my blog look more cheerful.I also realize that I am blogging lots of random stuffs all this while.Like I have always been blogging the experiments done in labs during my first year of blogging and recently I blogged about Selina's wedding.In between the years,I talked more on random stuffs so it is pretty unpredictable of me,right? ^.~
That's why my blog's theme is Epic Randomness where it goes well with the word Rhythm.
There are high notes and low notes in a music,right?Similar to that,my blog could go about the past,present and future topics.Not sticking to one sort of theme.Kinda confusing? okay,just forget whatever I said =_=

Last and not least,Happy Aidiladha!^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}