Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 @ 8:37 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I was in my room sitting in front of my laptop while listening to songs when suddenly, someone was knocking at my door.It wasn't just knocks,it was loud bangs to the door!I thought my door would break anytime!
Yup that was my reaction and I immediately switched off my fan.I knew it was too late to switch off the lights as that person must have seen the lights of my room.So I went away from my door.Switching of the fan will lessen the noise in my room.This will make it as if there is no one in my room [while in fact,I was in my room the whole time]

My heart was really beating super fast just listening to the door being bang that way!Then,


I started thinking who the hell was that?!I know my friends wouldn't come banging onto my door at 8.15 p.m. as they are all tired after a long day of continuous classes.Even if it was anyone of them,they wouldn't try to break my door!

Or could that person be a gangster?
Or a thief?
A murderer?
Well,I am living on the highest floor so that is a high possibility right?

After the loud bangs,I suddenly heard a woman's voice shouting 'WAKE UP WAKE UP!" [from this,you know the image above is wrong in terms of gender..] Okay,so that means she wasn't just "knocking" on my door alone.Still,that has no effect on me as I didn't open the door the entire time. (laughs) I realized that there was no door-opening sounds from my neighbors either. Great,this means I am not alone! (laughs)
Okay,that was just too happy for the situation.Then I heard a loud machine sound and that explained who she was.They were actually in charge of spraying pesticides. ( =_=" ) They do this every month but they have never ask us to evacuate our rooms before.This is the first time they had someone to bang our doors asking us to leave.

Would it hurt for her to be more gentle with my door instead of scaring me off with such loud bangs?No one would even open the door with such bangs! And people like me would stay AWAY from the door! (laughs)

That sound is still haunting me now.I hope no one would ever bang my door again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}