Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 5:07 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Finally, the 2nd semester has come to an end. A semester with no holidays at all!What do I feel?Great!I finally get to rest at home.Well,not really rest,I do have lots of things that I plan to do.I felt that this holiday is too short.A one week holiday..Hmm..one week is better than nothing,no?

I finished my exams last Saturday.This is my first time sitting for an exam on a Saturday.Saturday is normally a day where I would usually be resting and spend my time on my hobbies.Not studying!The exam started on 2.30 p.m. which is late for me as I would be looking at the book till’ its 2.00 p.m. Well,after the exam,I felt so happy that it is finally over!I don’t need to look at the book anymore (at least for this one week)


Now the next thing I am afraid of is my results.I do hate myself being so ‘thinking ahead of time’ .I should be enjoying my holidays instead of worrying about my results.Maybe I should start worrying about that towards the end of my holidays.

So,enjoy yourself Varsha!Don’t worry so much!Yeah,that’s the spirit.

Now I can start reading my new comic book that I bought two weeks ago.I didn’t touch till’ now which is a miracle to me as I normally will have the tendency to open the plastic cover and have a look in the inside (just a few pages!) just to know how the characters looks like.

I hope that this one week,time will pass by slowly as I don’t want the 3rd semester to start so soon!I will be creating a new layout for my blog this week.I always change my blog layout,right?lols.Since I have the holidays now,I better start changing the layout now,right?When the new semester comes,I don’t think I will have the time to do any changes to my layout. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}