Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 10:30 AM
0 Comments leave me one?


I know it is still too early for me to wish you Happy Valentine’s Day but I am afraid that I might not have the time to be blogging so much like now..

I can’t believe today is Thursday already!That leaves me with only 3 days of holiday only!Time flies when you are having fun.I did lots of things like changing my blog layout (nice ,right?) ,watch my Farenheit Special DVD which I had always wanted to watch but I told myself to watch only after the exams.

The DVD is about :
1. Wu Chun returns to Brunei and shows the audience around his home country
2. Aaron Yan explores Nagoya.
3. Calvin Chen visits Atayal-an aboriginal Taiwanese village
4. Jiro Wang makes art in Tokyo

It also has some bonus features :
*Fahrenheit debut special on December 2005
*Fahrenheit Japan Debut Special On November 2007
*Fans Meeting On February 2008
*Video Parts From Makiyo's Star Kitchen–you get to see Fahrenheit stars cooking in the kitchen ^^





I did read finish my new comic book too.I plan to do a post on all the comic books I read but the list is too long for me to write.In other words,I am lazy to list them out.lols.

My MP4 fall down from the cupboard (NOOO!!!) and it is spoil..There was no sign that it would be ‘alive’ again >.< (NOOOO!!!).All my songs and video clips are in it.Nevermind,I do have a copy of all my clips in my computer.lols.Lucky me.

R.I.P MP4

I bought a new one and it is not a MP4,it is a MP5 (I didn't know there was a MP5).I bought the MP5 without the touch screen function (I am scared that it might spoil faster as I often use it ^^) It has a wider screen and it looks like a PSP.I am currently feeling happy as I have a new listening gadget and am currently trying to get video clips to put in it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}