Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 9:42 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.The first thing I remember about this day is the roses.I wanted to have a unique rose.A rose which has double colour.Can that be done?Yes,it can be done.Plants contain Xylem and Phloem.Today I am making use of xylem to get a double colouring to my rose.

What is a Xylem? Xylem is responsible for the transport of water and soluble mineral nutrients from the roots throughout the plant. It is also used to replace water lost during transpiration and photosynthesis. Xylem sap consists mainly of water and inorganic ions.

You would need a white rose,a vase and water colour or food colouring.I use a white rose because it would look more attractive with any colours chosen.Okay,lets start this experiment!




1.choose a colour you want to go along with the white rose.(from your water colour or food colouring).
2.Pour the colour wanted into the vase (you must add water to your water colour,of course)
3.Place your white rose into the vase with the coloured water.
4.Wait patiently for the colour to appear on your rose!

That’s it.Easy,right?I will show you my rose results.I used two white roses (my mother only had that two white roses).I used red food colouring for the first rose and blue food colouring for the second rose.
After 1 hour


After 4 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}