Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, October 27, 2013 @ 11:44 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
It really is tiring having assignments and tests to deal with continuously every week. I always feel so happy completing an assignment, no matter how easy or difficult,or how little marks it carries, it just feels like my heart is getting lighter and lighter and my brain is starting to filled with happy thoughts. I no longer need to worry about that assignment's deadline and contents.

Well,that happiness only lasts for a short while. In the next class,the lecturer then bombs us again with another assignment. I have now lost count of how many assignments I have actually done for each subject. All I know is that I was thinking of finishing it as fast as I can.

I am just glad that my holidays are coming real soon! I have already started doing the countdowns [laughs] It has been long since I last went back to my hometown and I really do need a break from all these assignment madness.

Now I have one last test and one last assignment to complete before the holidays start. Just a few more days then I'll be off for a long break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}