Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, April 18, 2013 @ 8:02 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Last week was such a hassle. I had so many things in mind to do that I had to write down my schedule for the week.How was my schedule like? Well,I'll show you here.

Monday & Tuesday
Laboratory results observation
Field trip

Wednesday
Test 2
Group discussion meeting for tomorrow's presentation
Completion of an assignment
Find materials for another presentation

Thursday
Submission of assignment
A group presentation
Group meeting for another presentation tomorrow (Was the last group to present)
Completion of presentation report

Friday
A group presentation (Was the first group to present)
Submission of presentation report

That was how my week went.It was like I had no rest at all,completing one project after another. Coincidentally, all the due date falls in the same week itself. I had been sleeping way past my bedtime and had only like 8 hours of sleep in two days. [laughs] I don't think that is a pitiful thing as I am sure most students had been sleeping less than me. In my case,sleeping only 8 hours in two days is something I have never done before! I have now unlocked a new achievement! [laughs]

From this busy week,I start to understand why certain people enjoy having such busy schedule. It lets you spend each day accomplishing tasks and not waste time.Accomplishing tasks lets me feel that I have spent my day well and that I have lessen my workload. Although I have been sleeping late for these projects, looking at the results of it,when the presentation is finished or when  I see the outcome of my assignments, I can't help feeling proud of myself and felt that those times I spent doing the projects were worthwhile.

It also made me feel like each day is like a new stage (like in games),where when a day ends, I completed a stage/level. When the presentation on Friday was over, I finally felt the tiredness from the lack of sleep I had. I could finally say, "Stage cleared!",all the levels have been solved! I was feeling glad that I had gone through the week with no problems. I managed to submit and complete my work on time. Strive to make everyday meaningful and rewarding, not for others, but for myself, as I will be the one who would benefit from it in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}