Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, June 3, 2013 @ 7:12 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Each rooms in my block are provided with a small dustbin ( a plastic basket) outside the room.As I could remember,the dustbin outside my room was blue in color. I don't use it as I normally would throw my stuffs at the big black dustbin at the end of my row. That way no one will need to disturb or touch my dustbin.

I remembered having a blue one before I left my room for semester break.After a month holiday,I returned back to the room and the first thing I noticed was the red basket outside my room. My mum is my only visitor to my room and she wonders what happens to all my old dustbins. I had a purple basket previously before the blue basket showed up, and now a red one. She did thought that I was buying new dustbins every semester. No,I never spent a single cent on those dustbins, even if I didn't have a dustbin, it doesn't bother me at all since there is always that big black dustbin for me to use.

"Then why is your dustbin of different color every time I visit your room?"

I..have no answer to that.Unless if there was any CCTV then that question could be answered. Other than that, my dustbin just magically disappears and a new one just appears.My neighbors' dustbins were all the same though. Of course,my mum was just teasing me about it. She knows I would never spend my money for it. The different dustbin doesn't bother me, it is sort of refreshing to see a new one every semester.It sort of gives me a surprise before entering my room. I wonder what color will my dustbin be in the next sem..though, that is not something worth thinking about for long.Now I should get back to work! [laughs]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}