Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, May 3, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
The month of May signifies the end of another semester and the start of my holidays. How will I rate that semester? Hmm, I'd said it has been a good semester as I managed to push myself to the limits in order to get my desired results. It was my first time of scoring almost perfect marks for my quizzes of each subject! That had really encouraged me especially for tests.

I guess this was one of the semester where I have added in the most effort in every task.I normally do slack off a little when doing them but in this semester,I was even willing to sleep extremely late just to complete my task. I mean,I did sleep late for assignments but never as late as 4 am in the morning! 

For the recent final exams I sat for,this was the first time where I wrote a page long for an essay question. I was rather surprised that I could write that much as I am more of "straight-to-the-point" sort of a person rather than the "putar belit" type.So being a "straight-to-the-point" person has a disadvantage,that your essay will tend to be short.

I remembered getting a comment from my lecturer for one of the test saying,"please write more". Well,what is there to write when I have no more points or elaborations to write?! Okay,fine. You want more,I'll give you more. In the test 2 of that subject,I wrote as much as much as I can and..I don't see much difference in my marks. Since then I just go with my own flow and write what I want.

Overall, I am rather satisfied with this semester. I did made some new friends and did lose some old friends. I did had some good memories and bad memories. This is all for the better right? This is also the reason why I am getting more and more stronger. [laughs] 

I will hope for a better semester next with better achievements and friends and to also be able to have more good memories than bad memories. As for now,I should just relax and enjoy my short holidays and recharge myself for the coming semester..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}