Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, August 23, 2013 @ 9:14 PM
1 Comments leave me one?
Did you noticed something? 
I'm sure you noticed right? 
Don't lie to me,
I'm sure you see some changes on my page,right?
Say it!
What changes did you see?
[I can actually be an attention grabber,huh? haha!]

Yup,I finally changed the main image layout and some of the details on the toolbar.I just realized that some of the navigation functions aren't working any more so I had to remove them. Life has been really hectic after the Raya holidays as  started having more classes to attend.It is really hard to switch my brain from 'holiday mode' to study mode'. I guess everyone has that problem. [laughs] 

At least I have less reports to write these days since everything has been submitted. I do foresee another wave of workload coming soon.So,I have to be prepared for that! As for now,I'll just enjoy the weekends while I have no workload to do. Better stock my energy now for the coming workloads!

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy walker said...

lol, btw, miku birthday just passed~ haha~

September 1, 2013 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

{H o m e}