Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, March 23, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
My day started rather early yesterday to prepare for my test at 10 am.I remembered planning out my schedule from the time I was awake till the test time,like when to sleep,how long to revise and not forgetting to have breakfast before the test.There was no use sleeping as my mind was just thinking about the test.So I still end up with tired eyes.

So when 10 am finally comes,I entered the class and headed straight for the front sit.I prefer to not sit in an crowded environment and sitting in front allows me to feel or gives me the illusion like there are less students in class.During the test,you can actually see that my question paper was filled with scribbles of points and explanations.The lecturer did passed by my table and looked at my paper.I did wonder what the lecturer was thinking.

My lecturer could be either thinking,
This girl has really studied for the test.She seems to know the answers.
or
The girl is just vomiting out everything she knows onto the paper.I will need to spend some time finding for the main points when marking her paper.

The truth is I do know the answers and I am very happy with myself for this test. [cheers] So my lecturer need not worrying about finding the main points as my answers are all very straight forward or straight-to-the-point. [laughs] 

After the test,the tired feeling from studying immediately vanished and I feel much more energetic.I find that strange as I hardly slept that night.Oh well,I guess my hormone level increased after the test which makes kept me from feeling sleepy.So first plan was obviously,to grab something to eat and head back to the room!Yeay,freedom at last! Luckily most of my workload had been submitted so I can just relax myself.

That reminds me,I still haven't receive the result for my other test paper.It has been a month now.I wonder if we actually did really badly for that test that the lecturer doesn't want to give it back to us..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}