Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, March 17, 2013 @ 9:07 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Times that I often hate most is when there is a test approaching.I have to spend my days just studying the notes.That would be great if I actually can just allocate all my time for tests but unfortunately,lab journals, assignments and group projects are all coming together as well.You just have no time at all to do anything!
Still,I rather face the assignments than the test papers.

It scares even till today,no matter how easy the subject is. [laughs].The main fear would be when the questions in the test paper has none that you have studied for. More like no facts in your brain memory has the answers to any of the questions in the paper.
How would you react when you can't answer question in test?

The other terrifying part is the time to receive your test results.Sometimes,it follows your expectations,or exceeds your expectations or even disappoints you. [sigh] If you felt you did real badly in test,then the following days will be a nightmare till the day you receive the marks.

No teacher,you can keep my paper.I don't want to see it!

I had just finished the first wave of tests and I was expecting to get one of the results last Wednesday.I saw my lecturer a stack of papers and assumed it was the test papers.My name was called first to receive it and to my disappointment that paper was the Quiz paper. [sigh] I was so prepared mentally to receive the test paper.

Looks like I will continue to be mentally prepared for the papers till he day I receive them..For now,the second wave of tests are coming up starting up from this week.I shall go and get myself prepared for it! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}