Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, April 7, 2013 @ 2:43 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
That test which was held on my birthday was so hard!It seems that the lecturer said our test paper was the easiest one prepared.Okay,that makes me feel even bad.I wasn't the only one who felt the paper was difficult and my classmates were actually asking tons of questions to the lecturer during the test. It was hard to even understand the question. [laughs]


I was awake from 12 midnight itself to start studying for the test.The questions that came out was far different from what I have studied. When I received the question paper,it took me some time to warm up to that paper as I was feeling nervous. Instead of answering the 1st question which came with a long paragraph filled with words,I started off answering the last question which was just a 7 sentences long.That first question really scared me though!It took up almost 2 pages! [laughs]

Somehow,I managed to answer them all and I dashed out of the exam hall and went straight out of the university.I had pretty much enjoyed myself as right after my test in the evening,My parents drop by my place too so yeay! I was very happy to see them as it has been months since I last saw them! I spent most of the time being outdoors and that worry feeling I had for my test just disappear. I eventually did extend my birthday till the 29 March. [laughs] 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}