Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I want to give a review about my current semester but it is so hard to find the right words to describe about it.

The lecturers I got this semester are super nice and has been treating me good! I must say that one of my lecturer this semester has stolen the best lecturer award in my heart! In short, I have no complains about my lecturers. I am having an enjoyable time being their student.The timetable this semester is flexible with classes till the afternoon and having laboratory classes twice per week. That gives me the time to complete all the tasks and do some studying.

The current batch of classmates is my main problem. I had lots of problem dealing with them especially in laboratory classes. They were always going against my group, I had no idea why they are doing that. This is my group's first time studying with them and we don't even talk to them, I wonder what makes them dislike my group. We don't mind them going against us as we know what we are doing, we know how to get a good experimental result. There was one thing that happened and that really made us all mad. My group member was ready to explode at them when I stopped her. It was no point in getting into a fight with them. I know we won't see them in the next semester so it was best to just bear with them. 

All I can say is that my patience is really being tested in this semester. I am happy that I have upbeat songs with me that can really change my mood. If not,I would have been living with my anger and having my mind constantly thinking about them. I'm shocked that this was the first time I felt this much of anger, I am glad that I was able to overcome it and keep myself calm. 

Now my laptop is giving me problems that I'll have to reformat it any time soon as the screen can just go blank any time.I just hope that my laptop could work for a more few weeks so that I can finish up my assignments. Well,I'll see how it goes. If I am not blogging for more than a month,it just means that my laptop has gone blank on me. I hope I won't be facing that problem..

After ranting out everything,I still can't find the right words to describe this semester. I guess I'll wait for this semester to end first, maybe then I can come up with the right word..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}