Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, February 17, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Now that the holidays has ended,it is now back to the old days where I had to deal with assignments,labs and tests.Old days?It has only been a week,but feels like the holidays were too short.Well,time really does flies at the speed of light when you are having fun.

The mind shift from holiday mood to study mood is just too troublesome and requires time.I rather have my mind to be on holiday mood for now [laughs] Since I am back to uni a day earlier,I take my time to adapt with my surroundings first.I am too used to seeing buildings around for the past one week that now I find it awkward to be in a place surrounded by trees.I don't see many students around either and my block seems to have less students,or I don't know if any of them are actually even here or not.

I have to now face the fact that lab journals,reports and assignments are coming to me soon,more like coming to my table soon.I have to now look back on the past and see what have I left out,is there any assignments need to be completed? Nope. Is there any journals or reports to be submitted this week? Nope.   So,I need not worry and can sleep peacefully tonight! [laughs]

This makes my 'adaptation' process much easier! [laughs] So tomorrow is the start of classes,lucky me that I only have a 2 hour class in the morning.Then I'm free for the day.I have some plans in mind on how to spend the day.I just hope that I will follow my plans and not get distracted by the internet!

So now,a whole new week begins.Let's start off the week with a positive mind and race till the end of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}