Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, July 3, 2011 @ 9:31 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I finally bought her.Yes,she is the one I have been waiting for.
I saw her first last month in DP but I was in a hurry that time so I could not get her.But now,during my holidays,I went there again and saw her on the shelf again.She does cost a lot but since I really wanted her,I finally..finally bought her without thinking twice.

Oh ya,you guys must be thinking who am I talking about,ne? Well,here she is..

Lying inside her box.She is Akiyama Mio from K-On! I really like this character that I even brought her along to my hostel room (laughs) I fixed her and placed her on my table.

It wasn't easy to make her hold the bass.I have to really make sure that her hands supports the weight of the bass.The bass did drop a few times in my first attempt of making her to stand.

As seen on the box,she comes with another two different facial expression (according to her scaredy-cat and tearful character),5 sets of hands with different finger expression,a bass bag and sports shoe.

When browsing in that shop,I saw another figurine beside Mio and plan to buy it on my next holidays (well,I don't want to spend all my money in one day!).Another target set in mind..her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}