Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, May 12, 2011 @ 11:01 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
The new layout is here!The layout,featuring Team 7 from Naruto,is pretty different from my past layouts,right?The layouts I did in the past were consisting of one theme,happiness where you cherish your memories together with love ones.I have been watching Naruto Shippuuden lately and have decided that my new layout will be on Naruto.lol.So,what do you think of the layout?^^

The old layout

Naruto has not fulfilled his promise to bring Sasuke back to Konoha.Sasuke's vengence towards Konoha has changed him completely.Sasuke's decision in joining the Akatsuki has been a shock to everyone in Konoha.Especially to the Team 7's members and Kakashi sensei.Who would have ever thought that Sasuke would do such a thing to gain more power,no?This has made Team 7's Kakashi,Naruto and Sakura to have more will power to fulfill their undone promise.

The Promise.A tittle most suitable for this layout,don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}