Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, May 22, 2011 @ 5:49 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
The new semester is gonna start soon.Not soon,tomorrow!haha.But sadly,I am not excited nor motivated for the new semester.sigh.Maybe it is because the holidays were too short.13 days of holidays was not enough for me to fully charge my energy after all that hard studying for the final exams.

Did I spend my holidays well?Well,let me see..I did some wallpapers on Chun,did some drawings which will be uploaded soon^^,played some games,watched tons of movies which I had missed during the first 4 months of this year,eat all I want,helped my brother in his studies for his mid year exams and had plenty of sleep.In short,I felt I have spent my holidays well.

My panda eyes are finally gone after all that sleepless nights studying for finals.haha.I know it is a bad habit but I can't help it as I can't even sleep peacefully thinking about any exams.

A minor sacrifice for a better success!

Reading back my previous posts on Weibo makes me smile.I had been motivating myself so much there for each of my exams.I don't have any friends which I know in there so all my posts are actually for my own viewing.haha.Having lack of sleep till I almost had insomnia during the exam week was really stressful and tiring.So having confidence was very important during that week.It was confidence that allowed me to sleep.

Tomorrow is the start of my new semester.Hmm..I am eager to see my new timetable.I hope I could get more free time.haha.Once I get my timetable,I'm sure I'll start complaining here in my own blog first.Guess I better sleep early tonight for tomorrow.Good night ya!Here is another wallpaper of Chun.^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}