Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 @ 7:37 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
It is coming.That day is coming.Friday is approaching soon! Yes,Friday is the day I'm going back to my hometown. Well,my class finishes at 12 o'clock in the afternoon and parents said that they could come and bring me home on that day.hehe.When was the last time I came back to Melaka? Hmm,I have forgotten 0.0

This Friday is also the day I have my presentation.Hmm,I have already prepared my script.I only have like 5 sentences to talk. haha. I am doing the introduction part so there is nothing much to talk about. Besides,I have done a lot of the behind-the-scenes job for the group. That is why they were willing to give me a short part.

I have always been nervous for any presentation, no matter how big or small the classroom is.I guess I hate many eyes staring me while I'm talking.It is creepy to me.

Since my part is short,I hope I won't forget what I am supposed to say in front of the class! haha! I also hope that my group's presentation will be the best and in order to achieve that,each of us in a group must do our best ,right? I guess I will have to overcome my phobia and be as calm as I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}