Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, June 17, 2011 @ 7:09 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Didn't really slept properly last night as I was busy studying for this morning's test.The paper was okay.Well,it was at least worth my sleeping sacrifice.Then I did an experiment on Chromatography.I remember posting a blog post on this in the past.Since I have done this before,my results this time is pretty good!haha!



My classes ended at 12 in the afternoon.What are my plans today?I am currently watching Romantic Princess [Wu Chun and Angela Zhang] and I have finally reached the second disc!That is so slow of me,right?It took me a few days to finish watching disc 1.I do hope to finish watching the whole disc today!Yeah,I have 7 hours left to reach the ending so I hope I can stay awake watching it!

I suddenly miss my life in Foundation,where I had lots of laughter and life that time was not as stressful as now.I especially miss my friends,where I had many outings with them.Now,I don't even have the time to go out!haha.But,yes,we indeed have to make early plannings on when to go anywhere.



I miss you my friends!Don't ever think that I have forgotten you guys! ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}