Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, June 2, 2011 @ 8:21 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Remaining silent is sometimes the best thing to do.Silence helps you to understand yourself better.It is a silent environment that helps you to think better;to hear yourself better.
I have no idea what am I feeling right now.It is kinda like having mix feelings.Uncertain feelings.When people ask me,'How are you?',I have no idea how to ask that,I would just reply,"erm,ok"..haha,what else can I say?I am sure I am not the only one in this world who feels this way.You must have felt this way before the past,right?

I know it is not because of stress as I have completed most of my work.Homesick?I often communicate with my parents so I don't feel homesick either.I guess it is due to the huge change in my surrounding.Yeah,this is it.My surrounding.You can say I am still in the 'adaptation' stage.Maybe only time can heal this uncertain feeling of mine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}