Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, June 18, 2011 @ 9:43 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Ohaiyo^^
Currently slacking off as I have just finished my test yesterday.Guess I'll be relaxing myself today.It is rare that I get to rest like this.haha.I guess this is the semester where I am actually slacking off so much.I guess it is because of my flexible time table and less subjects to be studying on.Might as well enjoy this semester till the fullest.Maybe I'll watch a movie tonight too^^

My mid sem holidays are coming soon and I can't wait to go back to my hometown!I hope I won't be having too much of assignments to do during the holidays as I want to rest during that week!My friends are gonna have a reunion but that is the day I will be returning home!By the time I reach my hometown,I guess their reunion might have finished.I hope they will have a great time!

My currently desk status..empty.There is nothing for me to do.But I do have a presentation next Friday.That seems like a long way to go,ne?

I am doing the intro part of the topic which means that I am the first person to talk in my group.My group is the first group to present which I am the FIRST person to talk in class!!

Wow,can you feel the pressure?In this current class,I am not familiar with most of my classmates.So,it is like I am just talking to strangers.I don't who how will I feel.After that presentation is done,then maybe one of my questions will be answered..On whether presenting in front of strangers or friends is better..

I have been writing a lot today!Guess I'll stop here.Arigatou for reading ne!

[I have decided to take Japanese as my foreign language subject so I'm gonna learn more new Japanese words! ^.^ ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}