Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, May 30, 2011 @ 11:57 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Happy 2nd Birthday,blog!
Wow,it has been 2 years already?!
I can't believe it has been two years.
Well,time flies very fast huh?
The name of this blog did had some changes as well during these 2 years.
From 'Justice' [with a green layout featuring L from Death Note]
to 'Happiness' [with a blue layout featuring Conan from Detective Conan]
to 'Destiny' [with a green layout featuring Inuyasha]
to 'Cheerish' [with a brown layout featuring K-On!]
and now 'The Promise'
Each name carries its own meaning which goes well with the layout and characters.
I hope you guys had enjoyed reading and visiting my blog! (^o^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}