Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, May 6, 2011 @ 7:42 PM
0 Comments leave me one?


I have 5 subjects this semester and I had 4 exam papers continuously this week everyday.Stressed?Of course!I have lots of reading subject this time and to have all of them continuously everyday in a week.haha.I guess my panda eyes are enough to show how stressful it was.But it was a good thing having them all together.At least you finish them all faster.

I still have one more paper next Monday but I can't help thinking what am I going to do after my final exams?I will be having my two-weeks holidays soon.No matter how scary exams are,I can't help thinking what I will be doing after those dreadful exams .haha.Maybe it is because I had sleepless nights these because of my exams and just can't wait to relax.

Guess,you can say that I am slacking off a bit now since I have the weekends to study for that paper.Okay,let's see what I plan to do..

Plan number one is to change this blog's layout!Getting bored looking at the same layout although this layout has been here for only four months.I have been catching up with Naruto Shippuuden episodes recently and haha,from this I guess,you already got the hint on what my next layout is gonna be,right?Yup,it will be on one of the characters from Naruto.I have still not decided which character to choose..hmm..But I do have a theme in mind on how my layout will be.Just hope it will turn out good!

Plan number two is to sketch.Sketch tons and tons of anime characters!It has been a long time since I last drew. Really missed drawing especially when I see lots of nice anime images.Maybe I will try to draw as much as I can and make a record for myself!This is definitely something I will be doing during my holidays before another hectic semester starts.

Plan number three is to catch up with Naruto Shippuuden episodes.I have watched the Naruto Shippuuden latest movie : The Lost Tower,and it was really nice!Worth watching it! I was initially only at episode 147 out of 208 episodes!That is so way behind!Well,I managed to watch and of course,skip some parts,and now I can proudly tell you that I am in episode 202 ^^ What do I feel after watching so many episodes?I have missed so many important events in the story!!The death of Orochimaru and Jiraya. Weirdly,I wasn't sad when any of them died,I was sad that characters like Pein and Itachi died.There is sadness and happiness in each episode.But I sense more sadness in this currently arc I'm watching.

Okay,that's all for my plans.I know this will be a long post if I continue writing so better stop myself now.I better start studying for my exam,no?I can't wait for my exam to end!

Just one last wall separating me from freedom.I'll keep my will power burning up and study like this is my last time studying.Yeah!Let's get this done once and for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}