Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 7:28 PM
0 Comments leave me one?

Don't let the sorrow of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Don't get upset over the past.What has gone is gone.It is just a waste of time thinking about it.You should get over with it and start a new day happily with the heart that says 'Today will be a better day.A day filled with laughter and happiness'.

The future is still a mystery,you will never know what lies ahead.Most important,what you predict of the future may not necessarily be true,no matter how confident you are.

I learnt about this yesterday when I was getting back my Biology test paper.Before my teacher starts handing out the papers,I was already thinking that I did badly in that paper.I didn't gave myself any positive thoughts about the marks that time.When my teacher gave me my paper,I was shocked to see my marks.It wasn't as bad as I thought,it was good!So much better than I thought!!

So,the future can't always be predicted.Then to worry about the past or future,you might as well just enjoy the present.Isn't that much better? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}