Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 @ 7:23 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
"Even though tears of frustration comes running down,at this moment,we must move forward with all we've got.Keep the pleasant things in mind and don’t be afraid. Let's go! Just be the way you are!"

Well,it's not that I really do have any tears,its just a phrase to motivate myself.The studying time has arrived when all of a sudden,you feel too busy to even rest for a while.It is a good thing that I joined only one club this semester as I do have a hectic timetable.Well,at least I can be active in this one club,right? *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}