Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, April 1, 2011 @ 9:46 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
April Fool is gonna end soon.So,how was your day?Have you tricked anyone or fallen into your own friend's traps?I'm sure that if you have been tricked by your friend,your expression is gonna be like her...


But then again,it only happens once a year,so you just have to bear with it.It is the only day where you have a reason to show your talents in deceiving people,and even your close friends!This can also be the time where you release your anger too,right?

How was my day,you may wonder .Hmm, nobody played any pranks on me. I was just following their plans and not the ones creating them.Just following the crowd .lol. I don't like playing pranks on people. Some pranks could hurt people and create misunderstanding. You might even lose a friend because of your own jokes! Scary,no? I just will feel very bad for that person. You will only make them have a bad day.

Erm,I don't know whether to be happy or sad that April Fool is about to end soon,but I sure know that Naruto has been having a great time today XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}