Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
There was a huge fly stuck in between the partition of the window and the mosquito net in my room.It has been buzzing and knocking the net and the knock sound in made was loud!For a second there,I thought it could break the net and enter my room. I was scared thinking of that fly entering my room!!!!

So,I was thinking,whether to leave it there (as I know it would be impossible for that fly to pass through that mosquito net) or to buy the insecticide.But what if it continues to knock the whole night?I would not be able to sleep and I will be sleeping in fear..haha..what a scaredy-cat I am..

So,I went four floors down to the mart to buy Ridsect.Not just any Ridsect,Ridsect dengan muncung berkembar!!Even the shop owner was curious to see me buying only the Ridsect at 8.30 night.
As I entered my room,my thoughts were like
'hahaha..Die you evil fly!!'
was having that confidence just because I had the insecticide in my hand,haha,that is the one that is giving me power!

*after spraying for 3 minutes at the window*
Geez,my room smells like Ridsect!! >.<

Ish,I can't believe I snap a picture of that!!It took me some time to even throw it away.Since my room was filled with the scent of Ridsect,I have lost my appetite to eat biscuits.Ah well,at least I would have a peaceful night, no?
Rest in peace,insect..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}