Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, March 12, 2011 @ 9:13 AM
0 Comments leave me one?


Yesterday 300+ people died,
almost 100 thousand people lost their homes,
4.4 million homes in Japan has no electricity,
Lets put our hands together and pray for the Japanese,
may God bless them and give them strength to deal with it,



The signs are clearly seen now,
The Earth is really bleeding,
Disasters after disasters,
Destructions and deaths,
The will to continue living,
The tears of sadness and feeling hopeless,
You are never alone,
Let's go through this together!
Let's withstand these disasters as
No one deserves to be left behind.
Because we CARE.
Because I CARE.
Do you?
-Varsha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}