Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 @ 7:13 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
The new sketch is finally here^^
The theme is [Hopes.Dreams.Love] based on the characters from FullMetal Alchemist..
It took me two days to shade the middle picture of Edward Elric.
Phew,but it was worth it as I am satisfied with the outcome..
Shockingly,it took me only two and a half hours sketching the other two pictures at the side..
haha..It is a challenge for me to sketch Alphonse Elric as it my first time sketching a non-human character.
Oh,well,I am happy with the overall outcome of the sketch and thats all that matter to me^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}