Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 8:50 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
"Even if you scream and cry inside of your heart,
It’s useless if you don’t turn them into words.."

Looking at my blog,I realize that I have not been blogging for a long time.Well,where will I have the time to do so with all the assignments,lab reports,tutorial,quizs,presentation,projects and tests waiting for me?I started to feel that I have less time to spend on things that I want to do these days.I have tests almost every week and 3 lab reports to submit each week.Adding on top of it is the presentations and assignments,so,time management is really important for me to solve each work.

I also started to realize that time has been moving very fast this semester.In a blink of an eye,March is coming soon and by the end of March,I turn 20.The end of my teenage life.lol.What do I wish for?I wish to have a stress-free life.I guess everyone would want that too.I mean,studying and have the time for myself.Having 5 subjects in one semester is really no joke.Oh well,at least I will have 2 subjects next semester so,I really can't wait for this semester to end!

Now,I have two tests coming up this week,one tests in the next week and another one next 2 weeks.Geez,this is scary.My weekends for the next 2 weeks will be spend on studying.

I also learnt that it is no use screaming and crying in your heart if no one gets to hear you,thus I came up with the quote in the beginning of this post.So,here it is,I finally managed to put them into words.Have a nice weekend everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}