Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Sunday, March 20, 2011 @ 6:22 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
Returning home was equals to returning back to civilization to me.Why?Ever since I started studying in uni,I have never read the newspapers (apart from knowing the main headlines online),and I never sit in front of the television,well,that's because my room doesn't have one.LOL.

I finally returned home to Melaka last Friday or shall I say returning back to 'civilization'.haha.I reached home late as my class only ended at 6 p.m..

Wohoo!!I was happy to see this sign board =)

What was the first thing I did when I returned home?Sit in front of the tv,of course..haha..I went straight to the Animax channel and started looking at what I have missed.Then I was like,'Wow,the is second season of Haruhi Suzumiya is coming soon?!' 'Bleach's new season is out too?!' 'How come I didn't know that?'

Too many shocking news for me in one night.lol.Yeah,well I finally returned to my university today.Can you guess what I brought along with me this time?

I found my old Sailormoon folder in one of my old CDs and have been checking on it lately.After watching at all the video clips I have collected,I felt like watching again.Well,I do know it is childish of me to actually be watching this but then again,who cares.haha.I just hope that I will have the time to watch Sailorstarrs!Speaking about this,my all time favourite Sailorscout is Sailor Uranus.

She is a matured character who has her own mindset on what she wants to do.Beautiful yet charming.Strong yet elegant.haha..Of course she is strong and handsome as she was actually a boy who reincarnated as a girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}