Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, March 5, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Finally,the tests are over.
Yet,I can't sleep yet,as I have lots of assignments to be done which,not to worry,as it has been done and submitted today.
Now when I finally get to sleep,I felt like sketching..
Maybe because I had a stressful time and it has been a while since I last sketched.*haha*


I'm only 40% done with it.I will be doing the shading part tomorrow since it is already late now and I should go to bed.haha..what an excuse..I guess from my sketch,you should be able to identify from which anime these characters come from,right?
These adorable characters are from K-On! [Guess you can identify them from my blog layout]
I guess I will name this sketch Fuwa Fuwa Time!
I hope the results would be excellent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}