Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, February 3, 2011 @ 1:35 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I tried doing some bunny origami..hehe..Does it look like a bunny?

I am suppose to be studying but look what I ended up doing yesterday..Guess I was on a holiday mood :D

This picture is not done yet..Its just 15% done..I plan to sketch two more characters on each side.Here is the original picture of the character I'm currently sketching..
I am currently sketching Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist.It's my first time drawing such emotional character.It is a challenging one as it is also my first time drawing a metallic hand which requires a lot of shading!I hope the outcome would be beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}