Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 @ 12:02 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I spent my time watching Detective Conan movies on tv.The first one which I watched was The Last Wizard of the Century.


This movie begins with Kaitou Kid stating that he's planning to steal Russian Imperial Easter Egg currently in Osaka, has left a note for the police forces daring them to catch him, if that's possible and a murder case that involves the descendant of Rasputin.I really love the story.Espeially the suprise the Russian Imperial Easter Egg egg contains.

The second one that I recently watched was Detective Conan-Captured in Her Eyes.


When a serial killer is on the loose and taking the lives of police officers, Detective Kogoro is on the case, along with the other police men and his daughter Ran and Conan. When at a party, Detective Sato gets shot by the man who is the murderer, and gets seen by Ran. This causes her to lose her memory.So in hopes that her memory will be regained, they take Ran to Tropical Land as it is the place where Ran and Shinichi celebrated her win and went on a date. They are followed by the murderer, hoping to take Ran's life.When running through Tropical Land, Ran asks Conan why he is protecting her. He replies that he loves her more than anything else in the world,causing Ran to regain her memory, including knowing the killer.In the end,everyone rejoice as they get the good news that Detective Sato will make a full recovery.
I love this story too.I find the title very catchy.

I finally finished that painting which took me days to complete it.This type of painting is known as Digital Oil Painting.Do you like it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}