Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, August 30, 2010 @ 8:38 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Last Tuesday,my family and I went for a trip to Kuching Sarawak.We went there by plane (with the help of MAS Airlines,of course).Since it was my first time going to the airport,I took lots of photos in KLIA.














I even took the picture of the of the aeroplane!Nice view,huh?I sat beside the window and was so excited that I hardly blinked my eyes when the airoplane was on air!Since it was my first ride,I ears were really hurting me when I got of the plane.Ouch!



I still can't believe that I was in Sarawak,across the South China Sea!!When my family and I got off the plane,many people were staring at us.I felt weird at first,thinking is there anything wrong with me?Actually,Indians are a minority there.It is very hard to see Indians there in Sarawak.I was smiling away when I saw them staring at me.haha..

I stayed at Hotel Dormani.The staffs there are really friendly and helpful.They even offered us tea while waiting for checking-in.



Side view of Hotel Dormani.


The view from our room




The TV.Only has Malay channels.They do have Astro channels (Astro Ria and ESPN).


The bed..haha


The first place I visited is the Boulevard.The Boulevard is actually a shopping centre with lots of shops and foods stalls and fast food.



Decorations for Merdeka Day.

The next place I went is the Kuching Waterfront.There,you can find many souvenirs at low prices.The shop owners there are friendly and they allow you to bargain too!I bought lots of souvenirs there which results in lacking of money now..






I had to go back home the next day.So,I went to the Kuching airport at 3 in the afternoon.Our flight is actually at 4.05 but it has been delayed to 4.35 p.m..



The aquarium.Hey,I was bored!

Waiting for the plane...



Finally!haha^^

I was actually afraid that my ears would hurt me again.Lucky for me,my ears didn't hurt at all went I got off the plane.I felt so happy for myself.haha.I reached home at 8.45 p.m. and was very tired.But I did enjoy myself there!

I added a new MV (video) on my navigation.It is Super Hot by Fahrenheit.I think that is quite noticable as I put a Red border this time to show how hot the song is.It is Fahrenheit's latest song and their album will be released on 17 September (that's what I heard).But 17 th September is the day I will be going for my university registration.NO!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}