Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 8:33 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
If my presence only hurts,
I'd rather go away and dissapear.
I wish the power would disappear forever.

These are three love stories that
would play on your emotion .

The storyline of this comic written by Yasuka gives us a glimpse
or shall I say,disadvantages of having super powers.I always thought that having super powers is a good thing,that you will feel special and useful to the world.Now I realise that having them is actually a burden as well.It is also important to have friends who really care and understands you to ensure a happy future.Don't judge a book by its cover.Although the cover shows a girl crying,it does have a happy ending too.haha~There more stories included in this book and I like them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}