Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 12:37 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I left a message for Chun's birthday in a forum and guess what? They actually made it into a video! I saw my message in the video too^^You can check out the video here.





My message appears at 2.01!!I think I should have wrote my real name instead of my nickname.If Chun sees the video,he will only know my nickname!haha!It is after this video that I have decided to put my real name as my user name.Ah well,enough about names.

I now have a Weibo account (What?!!).Can you believe that?Weibo is a Chinese bloging site and I just only set up an account there,with the help of google translator and the Fahrenheit forum I joined.Now why did I join Weibo?erm..You don't need to crack your brain on this question.It is all because of Fahrenheit.haha!Yes,Fahrenheit.I know that Aaron and Jiro are members of Weibo so I..hehe..The things I do as a fan.haiz.

Since I am new to Weibo,I do hope to have more friends as I only added one friend for now. -_-" If you want to add me,you can do so.Here is my account URL:
http://t.sina.com.cn/1832547607/

I may take time to accept you as I am depending on translators so please don't be angry with me if I am late to accept you >.<

So,do you believe it now?hehe..Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}