Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, December 2, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
I took a quiz and decide to share my answers and results here.My answers are the ones in pink.


1. Which situation would you prefer with your boyfriend?
-That he pleases you.
-That you please him.

2. What's your attitude towards your part-time job?
-Not very serious. You take a break whenever you can and try to have as much fun as possible.
-You take it very seriously. After all, you never know where it might lead.

3. You and your boyfriend both have an evening free. You're going to have dinner. What's it going to be?
-Your own cooking.
-Something in a restaurant, saves the hassle.

4. What sort of job do you look forward to having in the future?
-Something in management, or something where you're going to be "seen."
-A role behind the scenes, or something supporting other people

5. You and your boyfriend are having dinner in a restaurant. Where do you sit?
-Beside him
-Opposite him


Here is the analysis I got based on my answers:

Your boyfriend believes that you are a strong and independent person. Your confidence and cheerfulness make you an attractive person to be around, but sometimes you need to pay more attention to what other people, including your boyfriend, are thinking.
- You are a very serious person (I don't agree on this )
-You tend to be quiet and well behaved
- And you don't have a great deal of self-confidence
-You prefer to be alone rather than with friends and that could make you a little less interesting to certain types of guys
- You are very attractive in an individual kind of way
- And this means it can take people a little while to get to like you (hmm,I agree on this^^)
-You don't really care about other people's feelings (Thats not true,I think a lot before I speak!)
- You do things the way you want and usually think only about yourself (erm,this depends on the situation)
-You are easy-going and love to have fun
-But you can be irresponsible as well
-You are not keen on serious discussions because they can make you remember that life isn't always about parties
-You strictly follow rules (Yes,all my friends will agree on this statement)
-And you expect other people to be the same as well
-People can get tired of you easily (erm,I hope this is not true >.<" )

-As you can make them feel a little guilty about themselves
-You always make decisions on your own
-And can be dismissive of other people's advice
-You like to be the leader in groups (not really,I like doing the behind-the-scene work)
-But can forget to be concerned about the people you are with
-Guys see you as being a thinker and a careful person
-They will be really attracted to this quality in you
-But you need to learn to speak your mind
-Otherwise people will find you too shy and quiet (okay!)
-Learn to relax and lighten up--it's okay to have fun sometimes
- When you learn to develop your fun-loving side
-Guys are going to flock to your side

Source from here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}