Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, December 2, 2010 @ 10:29 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
I was opening my cupboard door when suddenly,the door fall on my left toes!A wooden door.I was stunned for a while and I felt the pain on all my toes.It was so painful!OUUCCH!

After a few hours,I realise that it was my 1st toe that was hurting me.It was swallen and so red!I can feel my heartbeat through that swallen toe..So,because of a toe,I am limping..haiz..This does sound funny..I do hope that I would recover soon.

I can't believe I even took a picture of my swallen toe.haha!!


I now realise that this is actually my 100th post!WOW!I should celebrate,no?Unfortunately, my toe doesn't allow me to enjoy anything I do >.<"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}