Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 9:39 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
My blog will be on hiatus, which means I won’t be blogging for now.This does not mean that I won’t be blogging anymore.

I am planning to have a new layout for my blog.I am bored looking at this same blue layout and am planning to get an anime layout from the anime series of my choice.What is my choice?hehe..That’s a secret.Guess you have to wait and see.I noticed that my previous post is gone,maybe because of the layout I was testing out.It’s okay about that..

I haven’t buy the Fahrenheit’s album ‘Super Hot’ .I am planning to buy it tomorrow,if it is available in Melaka tomorrow,that is.I just can’t wait to see all their latest MV’s!Well,enough abot that.Now I am more excited about the new layout!^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}