Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, October 15, 2010 @ 10:38 AM
0 Comments leave me one?



Melaka will be declared as a Develop State in Malaysia on 20.10.2010 time 20.10 night at Hang Jebat Stadium,Melaka.

The status is not from Melaka but will be given by OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ).OECD is a International Organization located in Paris.

The move to make Melaka a develop State started 10 years ago by Melaka Chief Minister, Datuk Seri Hj. Mohd. Ali bin Mohd. Rustam. Now until this October, Melaka is on the right track with 32 indicator give by OECD, Melaka already achieve 29 Indicator.

I can't wait to celebrate Melaka Maju 2010 Green Technology City on 20.10.2010! Even my blog layout is green in colour.I am definitely proud to be born in Melaka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}