Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, November 18, 2010 @ 12:01 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
I have finally finished uploading My Destiny's new layout!The last time I did a new layout for this site was..erm..2 years ago?wow,it is high time to change that layout. :D

My Destiny is a site on Inuyasha.I have included images,character profiles and even,episode summaries of Inuyasha.Thats not all that is in that site as I have included lots of my creations in there too,so do check out,okay!

Here is the picture of my old layout.



It is a red layout featuring Inuyasha and Kagome.Since I have a bit of free time now,I might as well use all that time to change the layout of this site!

Now,here is the new layout of My Destiny.


A simple and elegant layout featuring Miroku and Sango.I have to admit that my earlier layout is a bit too red,isn't it?

So,do you like the new layout? :D

My Destiny
http://mydestiny.50webs.com/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}