Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 @ 8:25 AM
0 Comments leave me one?

Seri has fallen in love with her neighbour, Kou who is a year older than her for a long, long time. But apparently, Kou likes her sister, Nana, who is so beautiful as she is considered the queen of the neighbourhood. So of course Seri has to make the first move in order to make sure she could beat her sister in this game of love... But Seri is shy and she has no courage to confess her love. She seeks guidance from her classmate, Ikushi. Ikushi who is also interested in Nana supports Seri fully, thus she decided to stop Kou from confessing to her sister. The war of love has begun. Who would be able to survive until the end?!

I love "Cinta,Bertahanlah" written by Sugiyama Miwako.It has interesting storyline and complicated relationships which shows how love really is [complicated].The character I like most here is the cool Ikushi.I like his funny ideas to help Seri.Ikushi is also a character which is hard to understand his true feelings and emotions.In other words,a mysterious character.haha~The ratings given for this comic in Gempak Starz is 4/5 .But for me,it is 5/5 ^^ I am looking forward to Sugiyama Miwako's next comic book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}