Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 @ 9:14 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
I was tag so,yeah,here goes the questions..


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Mountain Dew
2. Last phone call: hmm..I don't remember.My handphone has been silent for a long time..
3. Last text message: Ok
4. Last song you listened to: NO,Thank You from K-On!
5. Last time you cried: At home

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone: No
7. Been cheated on: Yup
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: I have never dated,what more kiss!
9. Lost someone special: Ya
10. Been depressed: Ya
11. Been drunk and threw up: Never drink before and will never do that!^^

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Black
13. Blue
14. Green

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I already gave myself a nickname [Kyo] but am planning to change that soon.I now realise that its a boy's name =_=

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No,I don't want to suffer..

Mood?
Moodless (what kind of an answer is that..haha)

First place you went this morning?
To the toilet.

Do you smile often?
Yes I do.This really does depends on my surrounding of course!

Do you always answer your phone?
Honestly speaking,no..I always put my handphone far from me.Since it does not make any noise these days,I often off my handphone. =_=

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I guess it must be a wrong number so I won't even be bothered to know who it is.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Ya,I had..

Ever been in a car wreck?
Oh my,NO!

What song represents you?
Don't Say Lazy from K-On!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes,I would!!

Have you held hands with anyone today?
No

Why are you completing this note?
Because I have been tagged!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}