Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, July 8, 2010 @ 9:33 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
Almost all multicellular organisms undergo development. The process has been well studied in animals, especially in insects, nematodes and vertebrates, Vertebrates development is a dynamic process in which cells divide rapidly and more each other. At different sites, particular cells then proceed to form the body’s and allows the body grows to a size and shape that will allow it to survive.
Early cleavage-a fertilized egg will first divide into two, then four cells. At the two cells stage, each cell is called blastomere. At the four cells stage, blastomere cells are different in sizes, the bigger cell is called macromere and the smaller cell is called micromere.
Late cleavage-the embryo has more than four cells and the blastocoel begins to develop.
Blastula-the embryo will form a cavity called blastocoel.

Tadpole-The brain cavity is formed.


There is my results *ahem*Hope you can understand what I drew.I didn't put up my tadpole picture because..erm..it doesn't look like one.hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}