Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Monday, August 3, 2009 @ 3:45 PM
1 Comments leave me one?



I have just finished watching the Japanese series,Absolute Boyfriend.This series has 12 episodes including a special episode.It has a sad ending (for me) as Night could not be with Riiko.I was really hoping that Night,Soushi and Riiko could be together,which sounds quite impossible,though.You can watch the whole series online too.Here’s the link:
http://www.mysoju.com/absolute-boyfriend-zettai-kareshi/



After watching a sad ending story,I plan to read my new comic book that I bought last Sunday to cheer myself.The comic I bought has 3 seperate stories in it.Out of 3 stories,2 stories have a sad ending and only 1 story have a happy ending.

This isn't making me feel any better at all!


From now on,I will be putting these little sprites as my emoticons (cute,huh?).They are available in
http://www.sailorenergy.net/

1 Comments:

Blogger Marvellous.Me said...

i've watch this story last year..
sad ending...aiyoo...huhu...
ur tagged..
btw-its aina..=]

August 13, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

{H o m e}