Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Friday, January 18, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
This day has finally arrived and it is time to welcome the weekends with open arms!! [laughs] A lot has happened this week.All the class and labs have been taking up a lot of energy.I guess it has been long since I last entered and conducted a laboratory experiment,I remembered having backaches for standing all throughout the experiment for 4 hours! [laughs] 

There are certain things bugging me these days.I wish to ignore them..

But I can clearly know my heart was indeed scolding my head that.On the other hand,it is best to ignore or try to ignore those things right?Then to let it trouble your heart the whole day?It is easy to manipulate the brain but those have no effect to the heart...

Alright,I have to get prepared for the lessons next week.I have been relaxing too much these days! [laughs] Time to read some books..maybe tomorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}