Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Hey,hey what are you doing?
Why are you not paying attention to me?
If you ignore you might lose me,
Look only at me now!

‘‘Look Only At Me!’’
Thursday, January 17, 2013 @ 6:21 PM
0 Comments leave me one?
This challenge is supposed to be done in 30 days,meaning answering a question each day.I'll just answer everything in a day in a single post now. [laughs] It took me several days to provide these answer while thinking back to every single anime that I have watched!This also explains my long absence on blog [laughs]

Day 1 - Very first anime
I have watched tons of anime till it was hard for me to recall which was the first one I watched.


What I could remember clearly was watching Sailormoon and Dragonball from 9.30 am to 10.30 am every weekends during the old days.So I guess that was the first two anime I had watched.

Day 2 - Favourite anime You've watched so far
There are many anime that I like but to choose one from the list,mine would be K-On! The story is hilarious and always made my day happier!


Day 3 - Your anime crush
I'm gonna need to write a whole new blog post on this guy and include all the hows,wheres and why too. [laughs] Without a doubt,I'd say Kougami Yamato. ^^


I want you to be my wife!

Day 4 - Anime that you're ashamed that you enjoyed.
Erm,Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.It is not embarrassing to enjoy this,just that it is not like me to be watching this type of anime since I'm the type who watches Dragon Ball and Naruto so watching another anime like this recently is a shocking thing even for myself.

Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
Just as the picture said,I feel I am more like Kotobuki Tsumugi from K-On!I always try to be positive and of course,doing self-motivation! [laughs] I am still the one bringing sweets in class so this character really represents me a lot!But I don't agree of the keyboard part though.. 


Day 6 - Most annoying anime character
Don't ask me why,I just find her really annoying.I am a Kikyou fan though. [laughs]


Day 7 - Favorite anime couple
Naruto and Hinata! I am keeping up with the manga and I have a strong feeling that they will be together!


Day 8 - Most epic scene ever
When Naruto meets his mum.That was really an epic scene especially to know more about her past.A message from mum to son.

Day 9 - Saddest anime scene
The death of Trisha Elric [Fullmetal Alchemist] and the death of Naruto's parents. [Naruto]


Day 10 - Favorite fighter anime
07-Ghost!!

Day 11 - Favorite mecha series
Erm,whats mecha? It means series which uses robotic armors. So,mine will be Fullmetal Alchemist!

Day 12 - The anime you've rewatched the most
Doraemon.Simply because the tv has placed this show every week and repeated the same episodes,out of boredom,I would just sit and watch it again. [laughs]
Day 13 - A character you would like to be
I don't have any character in mind for this question.

Day 14 - current anime wallpaper
I have been using this wallpaper for a long time now.I guess it is time for me to change it!


Day 15 - Anime that you want to see but haven't been able to watch it.
Kuroshitsuji.Have always wanted to watch this but just don't have the time and fast connection to watch it. [laughs]


Day 16 - Favorite attack used in an anime.
Sailor Uranus' attack - World Shaking. I have loved this attack ever since I was young [laughs]

Day 17 - Favorite weapon or gear from an anime
Edward Elric's mechanical hand [Fullmetal Alchemist] .I currently don't have a favorite in this category but I remembered finding this gear really cool.

Day 18 - A picture of a scene from a filler episode you hated.
Not just a picture,many pictures required.I hated a lot of filler episodes in Naruto.

Day 19 - A picture of any anime character in a swimsuit.
I have no idea what is the purpose of this question but well,if it says so then..

Day 20 - Favorite anime of characters attending high school.
K-On!

Day 21 - Favorite goofy character from any anime.
Hirasawa Yui from K-On! Love how she is carefree and happy always!

Day 22 - Favorite animal side kick, pet or summoning from any anime
There are many animal side kicks I know but my favorite is Kirara from Inuyasha.


Day 23 - Anime you think had the best, most interesting art. 
Hmm,I don't take note of the arts when watching the anime.So,again,I have no answers for this one.

Day 24 - Favorite anime hero or heroine.
Hildegard from Beelzebub!!


Day 25 - Best anime villain
Yagami Raito [Kira] from Death Note.


Day 26 - Favorite anime opening theme song.
Rain by SID [Fullmetal Alchemist Opening 5]

Day 27 - Favorite anime ending theme song.
Let It All Out [Fullmetal Alchemist Ending 2]

Day 28 - Favorite pokemon
The graceful Gardevoir


Day 29 - Favorite school uniform
The school uniform from Starry Sky.


Day 30 - An anime you wished never ended and continue its awesomeness.
07-Ghost 

All images above credits to Zerochan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}